Advantages of being certified
Joining the concerted action effort in Sherbrooke as a stakeholder with an impact on educational perseverance means you can also benefit from a number of advantages that come with membership in the Program.
- Identification as a certified company at places of business, via an exclusive validation sticker
- Media campaign targeting the general public, identifying certified companies
- Public recognition of participating businesses through various media sources and events
- Visibility in educational institutions, during classroom workshops, and at information booths.
- Access to a site posting job offers directly in participating educational institutions
- Monthly posting of certified companies in participating educational institutions.
- Greater retention of part-time student employees who benefit from flexibility on the part of their employer
- Reduction in the time and energy devoted to recruitment and training, given the loyalty of student employees
- Enhanced qualifications and better social integration of young student employees
- Expanded pool of qualified labour force in the region, thus contributing to economic development.
- Greater interaction among employers participating in the program
- Community loyalty to certified employers.
Contribution to regional economic development
- Assurance of a qualified labour force in sufficient numbers for the future.